Monday, May 18, 2009

Caught

So, I spent a good bit of the weekend with my Ex. She's fun, she's hot and we get along pretty well. We had some issues that got out of control and then she fucked me over. Hard. That's in the past tho. I've moved beyond bitterness now. It helps that she broke up with the guy she left me for.

Saturday had lots of low key flirting, which I enjoyed immensely. She was smiling a lot so I'm going to guess she did too. Sunday we went to the Renaissance Faire. She wore a bodice we'd bought a few years back which shows off tons of cleavage. Again, there was lots of flirting. We got back to my place, sent the kids upstairs to get changed as I had to take my son to a Cub Scout function and then started going at each other like crazed weasels (kissing, stroking, groping, licking). I just got into her when I hear a voice behind me say "what are you doing?" Dammit! After sending him to the living room we got our garments back in order. I never did explain what happened and hopefully I won't have to any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment